krejci scored at 3:33. 3 is my favorite number. 3:33 has 3 three’s.
also, i have 446 followers
krejci also assisted z’s goal.
keep it up, krej.
i luuuv youuu
ORIGINAL SIX SWAG HAHA GET IT
I just saw this from an anon on my dash
“The Bruins are the only original six team that’s even remotely good”
I hope that’s a troll, otherwise their lack of knowledge about hockey is showing.
lol i saw this too
let’s break out the ol’ standings
and now the rangers have 29 points too
so…i’d say toronto and chicago are the better O6 teams at the moment, though all of the original six are taking over
…i mean, except for montreal….
hahahahahahahahahaha ^ i love you.
canes fans, at least kaberle shoots the damn puck with you!
kabby’s gonna kab.
i just felt like saying that
also, it’s really strange writing a former player’s name. you get so used to writing their name all the time. whether it be in a tumblr post, tweet, or text. so when you write their name again…after not doing so for such a long time, because you don’t need to… it’s a little weird.
i don’t know how to explain the feeling.
i tell my friend, who knows nothing about hockey, “say the name on the back of my shirt.” (it was marchand)
and he goes, in a super italian accent: marchaahndo BOPITY BOOPITY
i had to write a brief paragraph naming the title of the book that would be my life story, and explaining why.
i wrote this:
The Girl with the Heart for Hockey. Simply because this sport has come to have much more meaning to me than I ever anticipated. I may only be a spectator but my favorite athletes have become a source of inspiration and motivation throughout my everyday life. Analyzing and understanding this game has turned me into an armchair coach and an online journalist. I pay close attention to every last detail, including all aspects and elements of strategy and player placement.
1. Favorite team: Boston Bruins.
2. Favorite player: David Krejci.
3. Best game I’ve been to: Well, it’s the only game I’ve been to. April 9th, 2011 - Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins. It was Fan Appreciation Day and I was sitting in the second to last row balcony. I’ll remember that day for the rest of my life.
4. 3 teams I don’t care for: There’s a difference between not caring for and hating. Like I hate the Montreal Canadiens and Vancouver Canucks. But I “don’t care for” the St. Louis Blues, Columbus Blue Jackets and Calgary Flames.
5. If my team doesn’t hoist the Cup this year, I hope it goes to: New York Rangers. They’re a bunch of really hard-working guys and this group truly deserves it.
6. First favorite player? Andrew Ference. Such a warrior that guy is and a real sweetheart.
7. Why am I a hockey fan? I am a hockey fan because it is the greatest game on the planet.
8. Team Crosby or Team Ovi? Team Ovi. No question.
9. Second favorite team: It really doesn’t even come close to my favorite team, but currently it has to be the Rangers. I’ve been watching them a lot lately. The team has a lot of admirable qualities. I do have a little thing for the Lightning as well.
10. Favorite Russian player: Pavel Datsyuk, currently.
11. Favorite Swedish player:
12. Favorite American player: American hero, Timmy Thomas of course.
13. Favorite Canadian player: Patrice Bergeron. Flawless individual, on and off the ice.
14. Staals or Sedins? Is this some kind of joke? I pick the Staal brothers over the Pointless Sisters/Olsen Twins/2 girls with no Cup ANYDAY.
15. Player I like on a team I don’t like: Carey Price, Maxim Lapierre. Lapierre, I don’t really like as a person. It’s just a sexually frustrated, physical thing with that sexy hunk of man.
16. Craziest thing I’ve done for my team: The only thing I can think of, and it’s not all that crazy, is tutoring my friend and helping him out with 4 essays. My reward was center ice seats to a B’s game (which I’m going to in March. Hell yeah!)
17. First player I met: I’ve never met an NHL player.
18. Team I’ll support in Sochi 2014: United States of America.
19. Arena I’d kill to watch a game in: The old Boston Garden. Of course it’s impossible, but if I ever got the chance to travel back in time and see a game there…it’d be like a dream.
20. Player currently on my team whose number deserves to be retired: Tim Thomas.
miss you buddy.
i already made one! :)
i’m sitting here in the living room with my dad & sister
randy ask segs about the music he listens to before games
i shout “THEORY OF A DEADMAN!”
and of course, i was right.
my sister looked at me like o.o
i was DYING.
- Dad: Girls are probably freaking out right now.
- Me: Uh I'm actually freaking out over that babe Randy Scott.
the greatest, most loyal fans in the whole wide world :3
i love you guys so much <3
of course! :)